I'm an aspiring musician drawn to the more obscure corners of media. Nice to meet you too.
Question? Comment? Anything?
Well, you should probably know more than that: I run the blogs singfurimmer and gothcrossing, which are dedicated to two of my main interests (European musicals and gothic culture). This blog serves as a home to my many other interests - anything from virtually unknown TV shows to Uralic languages - as well as my own photography and music.
let’s have a post dedicated to the times someone designed the cover of Wuthering Heights to look like it was some kind of fluffy teen fiction novel
- Book: I will be one of the best things you read this year.
- Book: You will fall in love with my characters.
- Book: I'm so good, you'll lose sleep over me.
- Book: I'm part of a series.
- Book: So you can feel the pain of a character dying in each book.
- Book: I will break you emotionally.
- Book: I will make you forget the real world.
- Book: I will ruin all potential future love interests for you.
- Book: You will be emotionally attached to me.
- Book: You are mine.
- me: Ugh how crazy
- NT tumblr blogger: OMFG DID YOU JUST USE THE TERM 'CRAZY'?? DID YOU???? YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW OFFENSIVE THAT IS TO PEOPLE WITH MENTAL ILLNESSES YOU AWFUL HUMAN BEING YOU ARE MAKING A MOCKERY OF THOSE POOR, POOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T HELP BEING 'DIFFERENT'. CHECK UR PRIVILEGE SHIT HEAD JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
- me: I have a mental illness myself.
- NT tumblr blogger:
- NT tumblr blogger: o
I’ve been playing Heartstring Bugs, and I love it. Problem is, I wanted to pursue Huang’s path just to learn more about him, but he wouldn’t give me his number until the day I became Dimitri’s girlfriend. Oops.
Also I gave Alice romantic gifts for Valentine’s Day AND NOW SHE THINKS I’M A CREEP, FUN TIMES.